Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hobbies

My dearest Hobbies...

I remember when we picked you up from the ghetto and made you a part of our family. I remember you hiding under the couch for the first few days you were with us, and then refusing to be quarantined to the downstairs of our house. Scaling the curatins until they were ripped to shreds, and batting at Ryan's head with your huge double paw and almost taking out his eye with your claw! The constant meowing at the door until we let you in to sleep on the bed. We were such a cute little kitten, and you're still a cute cat even though you are crazy ( I think still withdrawing from the ghetto) and can't keep your food down (grrrr).

I take these few moments to remember the great memories we've had with you, but more importantly to apologize for being a gentle cat to Elsie. Your tail has been pulled too many times to count, you have been chased around the table and up the stairs so many times you shouldn't be as fat as your are. You have been "petted gently" numerous times, and still have not shown your teeth. And most recently you have been closed into drawers and cupboards by Elsie. My sincerest apologies Hobbies, if only you understood that I try daily to keep her from harassing you, but she just loves you so. Some day she will be nice to you, I promise, but for now interpret her aggressive behavior as love....lots and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment